Saturday, May 25, 2013

Testing One Two

Okay, I had an idea.  I don't know if it is a good idea, but I am going to give it a shot.  I have a few stories floating around in my head.  They have mostly come from dreams I have had. As a result, they are very short and don't necessarily make any sense.  So, here is what I am going to do.  I am going to try and write some stories in a completely open way.  I am going to post the rough draft that started it and I am going to do all the edits on the blog here in the open.  I don't know if anything will ever come of this.  Only time will tell.  I welcome all comments, but a comment of pure negativity won't see the light of day. Keep in mind, that since this is completely open, the whole blog is basically spoilers.

One more thing. I will use comments in the story.  If you make any comment, suggestion, anything like that, you are relinquishing any rights to that idea to me personally. This may someday turn into a novel or kindle book or something like that and I don't want to deal with any nonsense like that.  If I use a comment, and it does turn into something that makes me money, you will be mentioned on an acknowledgements page. The acknowledgement will be listed however the comment is signed. If it is signed by fartmonkey123, than fartmonkey123 will be mentioned on the acknowledgements page. If you posted anonymously you will be listed as one of x anonymous contributors. If you want your actual name in the hypothetical book, you have to put your actual name.  No argument to change a name will be accepted.

If I never get any comments, my feelings won't be hurt too bad.  This is really for me, but it would be nice to have others help make this something great.

I am going to try an post once a week.  I may increase that some day, but I want to give myself a goal I think I can keep up with.  My first posts will be the rough draft of the story concepts (I think I have three right now) Once they are all up, I will start editing and expanding. 

Let's see what this test will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment